Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Getting back on the blog

have decided to get back on the blogging train. What better way to get started than a post about food. I have been a wannabe vegan for about 6 years now.  I have to be honest and admit that a couple of times I have tripped up by ordering eggs when I can't eat anything else on the menu when lunching and brunching. I am consistently good about the no meat/no dairy part. 👊

I have decided that I want to shift about ten kilograms. So I need to move away from my unhealthy obsession with kettle chips to eating three healthy meals a day with some fruit and veggie snacks. I am a girl seriously lacking  in cooking skills. I get excited about soup from a can and fresh bread with lots of Olivani. 

After scrolling the Internet for simple vegan meals I decided to make fresh spring rolls. Oh so simple and oh so delicious. My favourite part about these is that there are no set ingredients or measurements. You can use whatever veggies you have in the fridge. I used edamame beans, marinated tofu, avocado, cucumber, sprouts and carrots. The trickiest but is soaking the rice paper to soften it. Yummy rice paper rolls are definitely fool proof cooking.   





No comments:

Post a Comment