Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Obsession - My Daisy

For the last 3 weeks I have enjoyed being a new Fur Mum. I have also changed from a staunch dog person to a cat and dog person. After years of wanting a dog I finally reach the realisation that with my life a dog would be a near impossibility and the puppy may experience boarder-line neglect.. I work full time and don't always get the chance to go out for a walk and can't afford Doggy Day Care. Because of all these factors I decided to invest the next 15 years of my life (God willing) into a beautiful cat.

The cat I choose wasn't just any cat so pleas don't judge me for not saving a life (I sort of figure that not eating meat saves alot) to balance out a non SPCA kitty. I branched out into the designer cat model and choose a beautiful 4 month old  Ragdoll Kitten. She is a gorgeous ball of fluff who now responds to the name Daisy. I could just eat her up she is so cute.

I must admit in the past cats have freaked me out. I used to have a kitty called 'Fluffybum' as a child. Fluffy scared the s@!t out of me! Whenever you would be walking down a corridor this fur ball would come sprinting towards you and cling onto any pair of bare legs, leaving claw marks and blood. This is my reasoning for a designer kitty. I wanted to be relatively sure of the personality so I wouldn't spend the next 15 years walking with a blanket wrapped around my legs out of fear of surprise cat attack. 

Daisy has a devine personality and I have fallen completely head over heels i love with her. She makes my life a happier place. I might just need to save up for a brother for her now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment