Friday, December 21, 2012

Whats in your bag link up.

I love learning about people and making predictions about what they might be like based on their things. What better way to do that than looking into bags and sharing my own bag content. I am so excited to join the what's in my bag link up hosted by Ricci from a beautiful Mess. Keep an eye out for my favourite but very grandmotherly part of my bag which is my bag caddy. My bag caddy is wear I store all my handbag essentials. If I want to swap handbags all I need to do is put the bag caddy in a new bag and then I have everything I need.

What's in my bag? Here goes!
This is the bag I am using today. Its a Navy and White imitation leather one from Sportsgirl in Brisbane, Australia. I purchased this bag when I was visiting one of my besties in June. It has a handle and a long shoulder strap so I can wear it over my shoulder or across my body depending on how heavy it is.

 As you can tell the bag is not overly big but I sure can shove a lot of things into. My bag is organised into 3 smaller bags. Picture 2 shows the things that weren't in any little bags but were organised and easily accesible. There is a country road voucher for my sister in law for Christmas, my life saving life planner and my teacher's registration form that I need to renew.
 Here we go on to picture number 3. My favourite photo and my favourite thing... THE BAG CADDY! It has pockets for everything, a handy key chain so you don't loose your keys, and pockets for lip stick, make up, phones and anything else you can imagine. The beauty of the bag caddy is that you can swap bags daily with ease.
 Here is what I keep in the bag caddy. I keep headphones, iPhone, post it notes, hand moisturiser, lipsticks, gloss, mascara, my colours so I know I know what is meant to suit me , jellybeans for a sugar hit, pens, my purse and a small black bag for tampons and all things girly!

 My third bag  found in the bag caddy is my purse. If I don't feel like using a handbag I just grab this small bag. It is  my wallet containing money,cards, vouchers, drivers license etc.  It can fit my make up and phone in it at a stretch if I am going out dancing with the girls

Finally I have the items from the bottom of the bag and the front pocket of the bag. These items were just hanging about in the bag without a home. There is some jewellery that I was wearing  yesterday but then decided to take off through out the day, credit card, change, more lipstick, eye shadow applicators, used lotto ticket, spinning top and receipts.
Well that's what is in my bag. I can't wait to see what surprises are lurking in all your lovely bags too.

5 comments:

  1. I want an Erin Condren planner so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bad caddy is AWESOME!!! I think I'm going to need one because I am forever forgetting something when I switch bags!!

    THANK YOU for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag caddy is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Erin Condren planner! Stopping by from the link up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how everything is so organized in your bag! I need to invest in one of those bag caddies. Look super handy!

    ReplyDelete